Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nicole CP(12)

   Today finished up my last "mandatory" conversation meeting, although I plan to keep in touch with Isa.  As I am in study mode we met up for a quick coffee to discuss our plans for teh holiday. Isa is staying in Tallashassee for the holiday break, until December 24th. She is planning to go to New York City to stay with some friends for Christmas. While she told me that she is going to miss her family terribley, Isa is extremely excited to see New York during Christmas time. I wrote down for her all the tourist sites to see. I am also planning on going to New York City for some of the break, I am hoping our times may overlap, and we can go to a Broadway show or my friend can get us tickets to a David Letterman show! Is a has been enjoying teh school holiday already, mainly impart because she gets to sleep in. I am so envious! We are planning to go out to Thomasville's Victorian Christmas spectacular on Thursday night. This is going to be a very fun event, the town shuts down and people dredss up in Victorian era garb, there is a tree lighting, and all sorts of other festive activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment