Monday, December 9, 2013

Ryan Kid5 (TP#10)

On Sunday, Jason and I met for his big upcoming English test. We went over all of the spelling words, which he seemed to be a pro at. He gets a kick out of spelling "raccoon", so I always asked him that one when he was losing focus and it would zap him back in. We read one of the stories that was going to be on the test. it was a little difficult to keep his attention (I think the thrill of the weekend had zapped all his attention) but I just kept asking him questions that I thought could be on his test (based on assignments of his I've seen) and we got pretty prepared. The real turning point was promising ten minutes of Harry Potter at the end...that got us through the last fifteen minutes of studying pretty well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment