Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ryan CO#3

Before teaching my culture class, I went to go crash the last possible opportunity to get my CO done, Thursday at 2pm. One of the teachers was kind enough to let me watch without prior notice, and she was actually happy to have me. That's because for the last class they were working on English Idioms and she thought it would be great for my input for what certain things meant. It was actually pretty good practice at some points to come up with simple and understandable answers off the to of my head.

Class was good, I really liked some of the students' off-guesses (like a sitting duck = you stopped "flying") and I also appreciated how perceptive they were in the difference between "when pigs fly" and "til the cows come home" as a factor of something never happening, and there being a very slimslimslim chance of it.

Good class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment