Monday, December 9, 2013

Paul TP P.J. #8


P.J. and I continued with math problems. I made sure to find some problems that had more than one part to it. Unfortunately, I only found subtraction problems in the workbook, so P.J. kind of caught on and then didn't end up relying on his comprehension as much to figure out that it was subtraction instead of addition. I took a mental note to prevent that from happening in upcoming tutoring sessions.
P.J. and I got through a large bulk of Pocahontas. We went over the words tribe and village again (as we had seen them in previous days). When he read the word wicked aloud, he pronounced it correctly! I was excited to see that happen since it was our first session that he learned it was a word with two syllables instead of one!

No comments:

Post a Comment