Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ryan Kid4 (TP#9)

On Thursday, Jason and I studied for his test on friday. He had a big spelling and definitions test, so we worked on those words with the "7 times" principle we learned in class. I had him write sentences for all of the words, then we took turns making up sentences (verbally) with each one. I challenged him to make up a story with all of his words, and he came up with a pretty good one about an owl and a raccoon and how they had a book due at the library.

We spent the last fifteen minutes reading Harry Potter He really liked reading with me cause it gave him the chance to ask questions about the text that he didn't have the opportunity to ask at home. Plus I love everything HP so I was thrilled when he pulled it out and asked to read together--perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment