Monday, December 9, 2013

Paul CP #2

The second time I met up with Marcos, I picked him up from his apartment and took him to the mall. He was planning on taking the bus, but I offered to drive him. It was too confusing over text messages, so I ended up calling and talking. I don't think he knew the phrases "pick you up" or "give you a ride" so I had to speak very slowly and explain each detail very clearly! 
He had been to the mall before, but we walked around and even bought some stuff at Gap! We talked about the stores and sales. We ended up talking about the difference between "for sale" and "on sale." On the way back, we talked about driving. He'll be learning how to drive when he goes back to Venezuela. You have to be 18 over there to learn. It was a little longer than an hour, but I had a great time since Marcos is nice and funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment