Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ryan CP#4

I went to the CIES international dinner. I met up with abdullah and some of his friends and he showed me all about the dish he brought. I told him it seemed like an Indian dish, and his friend (also named Abdullah) explained to me that it was similar, but that Kuwaiti food has special spices. I had fun meeting with Abdullah and all of his Kuwaiti friends.

I also got to talk to Isabella and her friends for a bit, as they were preparing for a dance number. She said she wasn't nervous, and it looked really fun when they got to perform.

For most of the night, when I wasn't up and talking to people, I sat with Bobby, Nicole, and some of her friends, and our various CPs and TPs who dropped by to say hi and chat as all the CIES students made their rounds to socialize (and say goodbye!)

The International Dinner was a blast, really a great event (and the food was awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment