Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nicole TP11-(CIES)

   Today I met for the last time at the sweet shop with Ahmed.  He did not have too much to study but we did go over some auxilary verb usage, and rules.We also addressed prepositions at great length.This was a bittersweet session as it is the last time I will see Ahmed on on one. Ahmed is going home to Kuwait for the Christmas holiday on Saturday. We then went on to talk about his recent trip, and he showed me some of his photos fof his future home out in California. He is moving to San Diego, California with his cousin who is established, and getting his masters. Ahmed really enjoyed the structure of CIES in the area, and feels it is more adaptive to his learning style. He does not like the people here in Tallahassee and hopes to find a more receptive community out west. I will miss my new friend but I am very excited for him, and his future endeavors. I hope to see him one last to see him one last time at my culture lesson tomorrow.(Keeping my fingers crossed he brings friends.)

1 comment:

  1. Ahmed is my CP, and this is the opposite of what he told me. He said the people of San Diego are stuck up and the people of Tallahassee are friendly. I suspect he is looking for a life-style change with his cousin. BTW: he spoke very highly of you as his tutor.

    ReplyDelete