Monday, December 9, 2013

Paul CP #10

I invited Marcos to come hang out with me and a couple friends at my friend Cole's apartment. We ordered pizza and played video games! It was really fun! Marcos had played Mario Karts before, so he knew how to play. It was a cool way to hang out because there was already something that he for sure understood. I think he actually ended up learning a lot of things! For example "last place," "teams," "mushroom," and "star." We actually hung out for a couple hours. I honestly think his English has improved a lot since we've been meeting. He said he plans to stay here for the following 2 sessions. So it looks like he'll be here until April or May. After that, he plans to go back to school in Venezuela for engineering. We'll actually probably hang out again over this winter break, though! He said he doesn't have too many friends here, so I'd like to hang out at least one more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment