Monday, December 9, 2013

Paul CP #9

After Thanksgiving break, I actually went to Monk's with Ulisses! I thought it would be fun to go with someone else who can drink and eat burgers! And he had never been either! That does not surprise me though because it is pretty far from campus, and he does not have a car. We ended up having burgers and a couple beers. I got my side of Sweet potato fries and let Ulisses give it a try. He flat out said it tasted strange! Haha, I was not offended by the bluntness at all though. He seemed to like his burger. I explained to him why it was called "The Gator Hater." That explanation clearly has a few levels within - rivalry and the fact that it rhymes in sound but not in writing. He seemed to understand the idea. He had taken a literature course in Brazil, so he was familiar already with some rhyming concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment