Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ryan CP#5

Bobby and I got to meet up with some of the CIES students at the Jingle Bell Run. While I spent most of my time with Bobby and his CP Sangwook, I also had the pleasure of hanging out with some of Abdullah's friends that I had met at the International dinner. One of the students had his puppy for a while, and we got to talking all about different kinds of dogs (as I have worked as a veterinary technician before, we had a pretty good convo. He told me about the different kinds of dogs they have in Kuwait, his family dogs, and how happy he was to be taking care of the Husky pup while he was here. Exhausted from the run, we just hung out near the finish line as we caught our breath, and took a walk down the lighted streets to enjoy the festival. It was a really good, really cultural CP session since I got to share some of the specific traditions in tallahassee, like lighting the tree branches on Park avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment